Teardrops On My Guitar

miércoles, 10 de diciembre de 2008
He looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see that I want and I'm needing. Everything that we should be, I'll bet she's beautiful, That girl he talks about, And she's got everything that I have to live without.

He talks to me, I laugh cause it's so damn funny, That I can't even see, Anyone when he's with me, He says he's so in love, He's finally got it right, I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night.

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar, The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star, He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do.
He walks by me, Can't he tell that I can't breathe? And there he goes, So perfectly, The kind of flawless I wish I could be.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario